A whole new boatload of craft stuff I don’t need!!!
The unfortunate side of that is, another store bites the dust. Very sad. Paper Zone is closing its’ doors and that is sad for me not only because I love their stuff, but it was one of the first stores where I shopped when I first started stamping. One by one, stores are closing, very sad indeed.
Last week, their inventory was 30% off so I decided to hold out for 50% since I really didn’t ***need*** anything. Yesterday I received the e-mail that the merchandise was 50% off so I made the trek up to Bellingham (63 miles) to get my coveted boxes of 250 ct. Neenah linen text envelopes and Neenah Solar Crest paper reams. Well guess what??? They had sold out all the paper and envelopes I wanted!!! Boo hoo hoo. (luckily I still have a big stash, we crafters are like that!)
So here’s my loot!!!!
- 2 sheets of Basic Grey hello luscious alpha stickers, because who can’t use more alphas, right?
- 1 pk. 50 ct. Eams 80 lb. cover A-2 folders in natural white furniture weave. Looks more beige, which I like, and love the fact that they are pre-cut, pre folded, ready to go!
- 6 bottles of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I have always wanted to try them, but since I am not teaching at the moment, I couldn’t bear to pay the 6.99 a bottle for 2 oz.
- 2 Tsukineko embossing powders in black and gold. I did not need these, but I figured I used these colors, for half off, I’ll get them! It’s not like they’ll go bad or anything and you never know when I might decide to teach again, right? I thought so!
- 1 Stampendous Pearl White embossing powder. See above explanation plus I don’t have Pearl White, just white! 😉
- 6 full-sized Memento inks, just because I love Memento inks and can use them with my Copics. Nevermind that I have a numerous full-sized ink pads in every color, every brand. But hey, I love Memento!
- 2 Versafine full-sized ink pads. Once again, see above explanation. One extra comment… I did not have Spanish Moss or Imperial Purple. Love, love, love Versafine. Best with acrylic stamps AND you can emboss even though it is not a pigment ink. Nuff said!
- 7 spools of American Crafts ribbon. Never mind that I have more ribbon than I can use in a lifetime, I didn’t have these particular ribbons! Need I say more?
- 1 Judikins wood mounted rubber stamp. Too cute, it’s a jeans pocket, I don’t have one like that!
- 4 Meri Meri tags…….. Just because.
- 4 cardboard magazine holders and 2 cardboard boxes, because I need the magazine bins!,
- 2 American crafts med. eyelets just because I like med. eyelets.
So there you have it. Told my hub it was an early birthday present to myself. Then I saw a BEAUTIFUL purse I could have gotten for the same price. Maybe I can talk him into both? We’ll see!